The GameDay Super K takes place on Sunday, February 2, 2020.
|Open - Sept 30||$30|
|Oct 1 - November 15||$35|
|November 16 - December 31||$40|
|January 1 - January 30||$45|
- No refunds or transfers of entry fees
- All deferrals/race changes must be made by January 29, 2020.
- Paper/mail-in registrations will not be accepted after December 31, 2019
- There is a $20 deferral fee
- If you would like to transfer your registration to another runner, please email us at
email@example.com, there is a $20 fee to do so. Due to insurance and liability requirements, the new runner must complete a new registration.
- T-shirts are guaranteed throughout online registration. Anyone who registers during packet pick up or race day will have access to shirts on a first come, first served basis. If your t-shirt size is unavailable on site, you will have the option to register and receive a $5 discount
- If another runner is picking up your race packet, they must bring the authorization form and a valid ID Packet Pick Up Authorization Form
- Participants must pick up their packets in person at one of the scheduled packet pick-up locations. Race packets not picked up by the participant prior to the start of the race will not be mailed once the race date has passed. Unclaimed t-shirts will be placed back into inventory and made available for runners to exchange sizes at the post race celebration, and sizes are not guaranteed.
To Defer/ Change Race Entry please follow these instructions:
1. Visit Race Cloud
2. Log into your Race Cloud account. If you do not have one, you will need to create one so that you can manage your race(s)
3. Once logged in, you will see all of the races you are registered for. CLICK Change Race.
4. If you would like to change your current race selection to a different race, select change race. Follow the prompts under each of these options to make the changes you desire.
5. If you would like to defer your race registration, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, please contact Flat-Out Events at 757-879-3279 or email us at email@example.com
All participants will receive a finishers medal.
Non-monetary prizes will be awarded for the top three male and female finishers for the 10K and 5K. In lieu of age group awards, each runner on the winning side will receive an additional medal (at a later date).
Overall winners are not eligible for age group awards.